Candidate must have wood frame, single family and fast build residential exp.
Assists the Superintendent by managing designated field activities associated with the project and supervision of designated field construction work by subcontractors and employees. Assists the project team to ensure the project is built on time, within budget, and in accordance with Balfour Beatty Construction’s policies & procedures and the focus on our vision and purpose through Service, Talent and Choices.
Job Description - Requirements
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years of experience. Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity the years of experience may vary.
- Makes decisions under tight deadlines.
- Organizes people, tools, and equipment and plan/manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
Balfour Beatty Construction is deep in the heart of Texas -- and beyond. The company provides start-to-finish project management,...