The Muttontown Club located in East Norwich, New York is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Superintendent. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior playing conditions for our guests.
• Assists in planning and supervising the maintenance of greens, tees and fairways; schedules work and supervises the employees and the use of the equipment.
• Instructs equipment operators on the operation and care of mowing and other equipment; supervises pesticide applications and/or operates and calibrates pesticide application equipment; supervises and participates in the operation and maintenance of pumps, and in the maintenance of irrigation and drainage systems.
• Assists in personnel management and evaluation, employee safety, personnel discipline and may also modify the daily work schedule based on professional interpretation.
• Minimum of 2 years experience as an Assistant or 2nd Assistant
• A.A.S or B.S. Degree in Turfgrass Science or related field preferred
• Must be able to attain NYS Pesticide License within 6 months
Troon Golf - 2 years ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...