The Muttontown Club located in East Norwich, New York is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Superintendent. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior playing conditions for our guests.
• Assists in planning and supervising the maintenance of greens, tees and fairways; schedules work and supervises the employees and the use of the equipment.
• Instructs equipment operators on the operation and care of mowing and other equipment; supervises pesticide applications and/or operates and calibrates pesticide application equipment; supervises and participates in the operation and maintenance of pumps, and in the maintenance of irrigation and drainage systems.
• Assists in personnel management and evaluation, employee safety, personnel discipline and may also modify the daily work schedule based on professional interpretation.
• Minimum of 2 years experience as an Assistant or 2nd Assistant
• A.A.S or B.S. Degree in Turfgrass Science or related field preferred
• Must be able to attain NYS Pesticide License within 6 months
Troon Golf - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...