Assistant Swimming Coach |
- Part-time position available. The Assistant Swimming Coach reports to the Head Swimming Coach.
· Exhibit and articulate evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Demonstrate and express evidence of current, practical knowledge of the sport of swimming.
· Convey knowledge, support, and commitment to uphold the philosophy of both Asbury University and the Asbury Athletic Department.
· Provide on-deck and organizational support for the swimming program through: attendance at practices, in and out of season; attendance at home and away meets; attendance at team meetings; assist in organizing equipment, paperwork, and food for meets; give counsel to the head coach concerning practice sessions and meet strategy.
· Support the general administrative duties of the head coach including: travel itinerary preparation; recruiting; preparing statistic reports; providing class excuses for team travel; arranging study hall program for athletes.
· Demonstrate professionalism at all times in conduct, appearance, and fulfillment of job responsibilities.
· Accept other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Preferred Experience: Bachelor’s degree required, 3-5 years swimming coach experience preferred.
To apply please submit a signed application, resume and written statement of personal Christian testimony to the Human Resources Office.
Posted: 5/29/2013 Deadline: Until filled.
Asbury University - 11 months ago