Join our talented team, where we offer a loving and inviting atmosphere for our children and families every day. By building strong relationships with our families, our parents trust our dedicated staff to ensure a life long love of learning for their children. Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Assistant Teachers...
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Support the creation of magical learning experiences to shape the future of every child in our program.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by offering a loving and nurturing environment.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive learning atmosphere.
- Have countless advancement opportunities throughout our locations in 37 States.
- Use their expertise and knowledge to comply with state licensing requirements.
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core group of full-time employees as well as numerous part-time employees (less than 32 hours per week). When full-time positions become available in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employees who are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to consider part-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise your application will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as they become available. If we do not currently have openings at this location, your information will be kept on file for future consideration as openings occur.
- A desire to positively impact the lives of children and families
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to bond with children and parents.
- Previous work experience in a licensed childcare facility.
- An aspiration to advance and contribute to the growth and profitability of the company.
- Meet individual state licensing requirements for education, experience and age.
Childtime - 15 months ago
Take your seats and pay attention, class: Learning Care Group takes care of children who are between the ages of six weeks and 13 years. The...