This position is only available for LCCC Federal Work Study eligible students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the Spring 2013 semester. You will need a cover letter and resume to complete your application.
This position will report to the Director of Systems & Technology Support and assist other Support Specialists in the Tech Team, to provide technology support services to the college community. There are over 1,500 computers including workstations and servers located in offices, student labs, and server rooms.
If you are going to apply for multiple positions, please make your cover letter generic and not job specific.
Start Date: Spring 2013.
- Install PC hardware & software
- Troubleshoot hardware problems
- Assist in keeping an accurate inventory
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to lift computer equipment of approximately 50 lbs.
- Current LCCC student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Spring 2013 semester.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study Award (verify eligiblity with Financial Aid).
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- Degree major in IT and 1-2 years of the latest PC and network experience
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.