Assistant Tennis Coach |
- Part-time position available. The Assistant Tennis Coach reports to the Head Tennis Coach.
• Exhibit and articulate evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Know and follow the philosophy of both Asbury University and the Asbury Athletic Department.
• Exhibit and articulate practical knowledge of the sport of tennis.
• Provide on-court and organizational support for the tennis program.
• Attend team practices, matches, and meetings.
• General administrative duties related to the teams functioning such as travel itinerary preparation, statistic reports, and Study Hall program for athletes, team meal plan implementation, and other related duties as assigned.
• The preferred candidate must be available to work with athletes daily.
• Demonstrate professionalism at all times in conduct, appearance, and fulfillment of job responsibilities.
• Accept other duties as assigned.
Education and Preferred Experience : Bachelor's degree preferred. One-three years’ minimum tennis coaching experience (head or assistant).
To apply send signed employment application, resume, and written personal Christian testimony to the Human Resources Office.
Posted 5/29/2013 Deadline: Until filled