This position as Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting in the development, coaching, organization and management of the women’s tennis program. In addition this position is responsible for assisting the recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
CONTRIBUTION TO THE COLLEGE MISSION: Athletics plays an integral part in the mission of the College of Saint Elizabeth. Athletics helps to foster relationships between the student-athlete and the campus community. It allows opportunities for young women to serve as leaders, work on teams, and manage their time efficiently that will be carried throughout the early stages of their professional careers. This position will help to build the development of young leaders through sport.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the head coach with the student-athletes and student-managers.
- Assist the head coach in recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
- Assist the head coach with teaching and development of skills to student-athletes.
- Participate in team fundraising projects.
- Comply with NCAA Division III, NEAC and CSE policy and procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance of all related sports equipment.
- Assist with game day management.
Bachelor’s Degree and previous, successful coaching experience at the high school or college level required. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, recruiting experience, and knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations. CPR/AED Certification, First Aid Certification, and a Valid Driver’s License
College of Saint Elizabeth - 21 months ago