Basic purpose of position: Provide management oversight for assigned areas of responsibility.Responsibilities: Ensuring compliance with all applicable OSHA, EPA, FRA and DOT regulations; |
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 3 years experience managing a workforce of up to 50 employees.
- Ensuring compliance with customer and company safety policies and procedures;
- Ensuring all subordinates understand and comply with applicable customer and company work instructions, quality procedures and site SOP's;
- Ensuring associates are properly trained on their jobs work instructions;
- Managing site performance relative to financial and productivity goals, developing, implementing and monitoring corrective actions where appropriate;
Skills, Licenses, Certification, and/or Special Training:
Work and Environmental Conditions:
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license if required to operate company equipment;
- Must be able to safely operate vehicles with either a standard and/or automatic transmission;
Conditions of Employment: Employment is conditional, based on a medical examination which includes a drug screen, and an examination to verify candidates can safely perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Road Rail Services requires a post-offer motor vehicle reference check, and background check. Employment and military (if applicable) verification required.
- Must be able to constantly work in an outdoor environment, exposed to all weather elements, including extreme hot and cold temperatures, dust and noisy conditions;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, and being on call
- Must be able to frequently climb, using various types of ladders, to heights in excess of 16 feet;
- Must be able to properly wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
Company Profile: Established in 1987, Road Rail Services has grown and diversified to become a leading provider of rail related services in North America. Our network of skilled associates provides plant and terminal operating expertise as well as field maintenance of rail assets for railroads, rail shippers, and owners of rail related equipment and facilities.
Road & Rail Services - 18 months ago