- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior in-bound Call Center experience and/or prior customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry required
- At least 1 year of heavy phone volume customer service experience
- In-bound call center experience preferred
- Transportation experience to include: trip assignment and re-routing trips
- Superior customer service and phone skills, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35 corrected words per minute, and ability to work independently or with a team a must
- Ability to work independently or with a team a must
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines and covered services a plus
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks full-time Assistant Transportation Coordinators (ATCs) for our new operations center located in Madison, WI. The ATC will facilitate transportation coordination for client member by scheduling, routing and assigning trips to third-party transportation providers. The ATC also handles coordination of pre-scheduled patient trips to medical facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsiblities Include:
- Assist with coordination of public transportation
- May also include administering the volunteer driver/gas reimbursement program
- Work closely with transportation providers and health care facilities to resolve problems
- Assists with providing support to office staff in pursuit of excellent customer service
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...