Barnes Group Inc. has an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Treasurer who will play a key role in driving all areas of our interest rate risk management, foreign exchange, debt compliance, treasury operations functions including BGI’s global cash management operations. This candidate will also be a critical member of the corporate office finance team, so if you are an analytical, career & results-oriented, roll – up your sleeves individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this position may be of special interest to you.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Development, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Prepare corporate financial projections and develop financial presentations for company financings.
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis for debt compliance, acquisition financing and divestitures scenarios.
- Actively participate as a critical member of the merger and acquisitions due diligence and integration teams.
- Lead the global treasury operations team, including all disbursement, lock box and payroll account operations.
- Develop global cash forecasting models and global liquidity reporting.
- Lead the foreign exchange committee and manage all FX exposures externally and intercompany. Working with the various SBU controllers and country finance directors, manage FX exposure to limit currency risks and ensure hedging effectiveness.
- Lead the effective management of all procurement and merchant card activities and systems ensuring proper controls are in place to limit risks and prevent any fraudulent activities in the usage across BGI.
- Liaison with corporate Accounting and Tax department on any foreign dividend, capitalization of foreign subsidiaries and any restructuring activities to ensure proper transactional processing and management.
- Monitor Pension Investment performance and provide reporting for Employee Benefits committee
- Relocation assistance available
- Bachelors Degree in finance or accounting is required. MBA or CPA preferred.
- 10-15 years’ experience in a global treasury organization with a $500M + industrial manufacturer
- Experience with foreign exchange and interest rate risk management, treasury ops, lease financing.
- Basic understanding of domestic and foreign tax considerations a must
- Proven team leadership skills, ability to effectively influence and work across other disciplines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website: www.bginc.com . Click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online
Barnes Group, Inc. - 23 months ago