- Support the Koch Industries, Inc. Treasurer to build and maintain bank and rating agency relationships
- Prepare presentations that aid in education and communication of Koch Industries, Inc. background, financials, forecasts and objectives
- Understand and be able to communicate business level objectives, strategies, competitive advantages and financial metrics
- Serve as a point of contact for coordinating bank meetings with Koch Industries, Inc. business groups
- Manage the Koch Industries, Inc. credit facilities and ensure credit facility compliance
- Maintain an active dialogue with Koch Industries, Inc. subsidiary Treasury teams and seek opportunities to share knowledge
- Support Koch Industries Inc. Treasury via project leadership/assistance
- Manage defined benefit liabilities and cash contribution forecasts
- 10+ years’ finance experience
- Strong Excel and Office product experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Engineering
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg
- CFA Certification
- May require working beyond the normal business hours of 8:00 – 4:45 pm
- May require working some holidays.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining, chemicals and biofuels; forest and consumer products; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; commodity trading and services; minerals; ranching; glass; and investments. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $50 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 10 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....