This position is responsible for leading, enhancing, directing, organizing, monitoring, and controlling all operational services in the area of accountability in order to ensure cost efficient, high quality care. The person in this position is accountable for assessing, planning, developing, implementing, and coordinating strategies of the department to achieve optimal financial performance, cost efficiency, business growth, quality performance and clinical outcomes, and market leadership.
This position provides supervision and leadership to the Directors, Managers and Coordinators responsible for the integrated functions that include Education, Quality Management, Infection Control, Diabetes Management, Resource & Outcome Management & Medical Staff Services. This position coordinates and facilitates HCA, JCAHO, state, federal and other regulatory agencies surveys/investigations.
Minimum Education and Training:
· Bachelors Degree in Nursing or related healthcare field required
· Related Masters Degree required
Minimum Work Experience:
· Five (5+) years clinical experience in acute and critical care nursing
· Two (2+) years progressive management experience
· Two (2+) experience with Quality and Resource Management functions.
· Strong leadership and creativity skills
· Business planning skills
· Marketing and writing skills
· Strong team development and results-oriented skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements, organizational policies, and organizational dynamics
· Demonstrated ability to lead diverse groups
· Ability to apply and interpret statistical information
· Demonstrated knowledge/ability of computer systems necessary for fulfilling job requirements
· Current Texas RN Licensure
HCA Inc - 2 years ago
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview...