Under the direction of the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach, the Assistant Volleyball Coach will be responsible for assisting with organizational duties and helping in the development of training and practice schedules. Additional responsibilities will include recruitment of qualified student athletes within university and NCAA guidelines.
1. Baccalaureate degree required.
2. Prior experience coaching Volleyball at the collegiate or high school level and/or competitive personal playing experience.
3. Minimum of 2 years of volleyball coaching experience.
4. Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations a plus.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Must have a First Aid and CPR certification or obtain them during the 90 day Introductory Period.
7. Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record in accordance with the university’s Motor Vehicle policy. A DMV check will be required at the time of hire and thereafter as deemed appropriate by the university. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the DMV check.
8. Must be willing to travel and be available to work flexible hours including nights and weekends as required.
9. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment
Fairleigh Dickinson University - 19 months ago