The Assistant Youth Homes Manager position supports the Youth Services management team by supervising the standard program youth homes department staff and implementing and evaluating youth homes policies, programs and practices in accordance with the Rawhide mission statement and state licensing requirements. The duties of the Assistant Youth Homes Manager include contributing to recruiting/hiring, ensuring quality and standard of youth homes staff job results, coordinating intra- and inter- departmental communication, ensuring compliance with Rawhide and government requirements, ensuring that students' physical, emotional, and spiritual needs are being met, and accomplishing financial objectives.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with at-risk youth
- Administrative and relational leadership skills
- Knowledge and skill set of training and developing staff
- Availability to respond to crises
- Resourcefulness, focus, persistence, and motivational skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in supervisory capacity
- Program oversight and development experience