We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Are you looking to join a growing global leader in a category focused on health that is experiencing explosive growth where you will partner with the Marketing Leadership Team to define the strategy and execution of our brand marketing plans? If yes, we have exciting opportunities for you as an an Assistant or Associate Brand Manager in our White Plains, NY office.
In this role you will be accountable for:
The ABM works in close partnership with the (Senior) Brand Manager in the definition and execution of the strategy of the Brand Marketing plan. This will include the management of brand projects as well as the day-to-day business activity for the brand (sales performance tracking and reporting, budget management and Demand Planning).
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for tracking and producing reports for key performance metrics.
- Lead agency partners in the creative development of promotions, shopper marketing, packaging and communication projects.
- Assist in the development of marketing programs and execute program tactics including product development, packaging and promotions,
- Lead cross-functional teams to commercialize all renovation and innovation projects from concept testing, thru development to commercialization.
- Execute consumer promotion and shopper marketing tactics.
- Analyze and synthesize consumer and customer data. Responsible for brand forecasting and demand planning with guidance from Manager.
- Responsible for tracking and piloting the brand advertising and spending in accordance with allocated budgets and business performance.
- Build effective relationships with key internal and external partners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree and MBA required
- 1 - 3 years of progressive brand marketing experience (Fast Moving Consumer Goods experience preferred) or relevant marketing internship experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience with handling consumer promotion development
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.