Job Title: |
Assistant to Managing Director
Performs a variety of specialized administrative assignments in support of the office and Managing Director.
- Provides advanced administrative assistance to unit staff or office.
- Maintain and enter data into database.
- Researches and compiles data from various sources.
- Reviews new data in existing records; resolves differences, and brings inconsistencies and problems to the attention of senior personnel.
- Produces and distributes routine reports according to a prescribed schedule.
- Prepares and writes correspondence for office management.
- May assist in the production of reports, presentations, proposals, etc.
- May respond to customers' basic inquiries.
- May perform ancillary support functions such as scheduling meetings, maintaining files, and coordinating travel.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- 5+ years related work experience.
- Sound knowledge of business unit's policies and procedures, products/services, customer base, and systems.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook/Lotus Notes and PowerPoint.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
Bachelors Degree Preferred
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Don't accuse New England Life Insurance of a regional bias. The company, which operates as New England Financial, provides insurance and...