Executive Assistant to the CEO supports the business by providing confidential administrative support and performing personal errands that result in maximizing executive productivity. This position supports the CEO, COO and other executives as assigned as well as coordinates the Company travel program.
Manages CEO and other executive calendars, visitors and meetings
• Schedules meetings, appointments and personal commitments for all assigned executives considering appropriateness of executive presence and ensuring adequate time to cover subject material. Monitors executive calendars to ensure sufficient time is booked between appointments and for “desk time” to maximize executive’s efficiency and convenience. In alignment with executive preferences, monitors meetings’ and appointments’ timing to ensure executive remains on schedule.
• Coordinates meeting arrangements including location, refreshments, A/V and other logistics. Ensure meeting notices, agendas, materials and reminders are sent to invitees on a timely basis.
• Screens requests for personal appointments. Prepares for visitors by providing back-up data to executive as needed in advance of appointment. Greets visitors and provide amenities.
Coordinates communications, often of a confidential nature, on behalf of the CEO and other executives.
• Opens and prioritizes mail daily for executive review. Processes replies on own initiative or as directed by the executive.
• Handles all phone and/or email inquiries professionally and in a timely manner. Routes calls and takes messages. Arranges for callbacks and provides back up materials to efficiently manage executive’s time
• Composes correspondence/reports for own or executive’s signature.
Coordinates Company travel program
• Leads the team of “Travel Managers” in developing policies and procedures for business travel.
• Acts as primary liaison with travel program vendor ensuring superior customer service at lowest cost
• Manages Company travel website content, determining appropriate and timely information and ease of use.
• Selects and trains Travel Arrangers.
Assists with personal tasks to maximize executive productivity
• Performs personal errands, such as banking, transportation, shopping and picking up dry cleaning as requested by executive.
• Coordinates schedules, transportation arrangements and reconfirms reservations to ensure that executive travel is seamless during trips.
• Tracks personal commitments and special occasions and informs executive in advance of upcoming events.
Provides administrative support and project management for CEO and other executives.
• Coordinates flow of documents and work for executives to assist with managing the ent4pto
• Prepares documents, reports and presentations at the direction of the executives.
• Makes all travel arrangements for executives and candidates for employment, balancing cost and productivity; prepares itinerary, trip file; prepares accurate and timely expense reports at trip conclusion
• As requested, takes notes at meetings and publishes to meeting attendees
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, or procedure manuals and to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and to write reports, business correspondence, or procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
ICW Group - 12 months ago