• Provides administrative and managerial support to the Dean of the School of
• Represents the Dean to the College community as needed
• Master's Degree with administrative experience in an educational environment.
• Collaborative and leadership skills.
• Coordinates hiring and support of adjunct faculty.
Manages contracts, salary payments and human resource concerns in support
of department chairs.
Includes contract preparation and salary payments.
• Assists in coordination of off-site programs.
• Management of Dean's Office budget.
• Web content manager for the School of Undergraduate Studies
• Coordinates, archives, and analyzes School of Undergraduate Studies syllabi.
• Coordinates faculty advising workshops and supports faculty advisors as needed.
• Works with the Office of Student Success as needed.
• Oversees student grade appeal process.
o Facilitates communication between Chairs and the Dean's office.
• Supports the overall organization and operations of the Dean' s office.
• Provides research and management of a variety of special projects as needed.
• Assists in a variety of additional events including convocations.
• Undertakes other duties as requested by the Dean.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: