This position supports the VP of Enrollment Management with the daily operations of the Admissions Department and assists the Center for Student Sucess and Engagement.
Handle confidential information and confidential projects as assigned by the VP.
Assist the VP to process time and attendance using web time entry.
Receive and screen communications to the VP including answering incoming calls, checking phone & e-mail messages, returning calls, and providing assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention; prioritize, channel, and facilitate communication from internal and external parties.
Prepare numerous routine and complex correspondences that include highly confidential and time-sensitive letters, policies & procedures, memoranda, minutes and reports.
Type all relevant documents.
Create spreadsheets and manage databases.
Utilizes Banner effectively to obtain confidential information and process requisitions.
Schedule and prepare materials for meetings and special events.
Education Required or Min Education Required:
BA/BS degree from an accredited four year college required.
Experience and/or Skills Required:
- Minimum three to five years of experience.
- Office management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, written and oral communication, problem-solving, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Interact professionally with all levels of the College community.
- Flexibility in working relations.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, customer service orientation, ability to work independently, and to work well under pressure, and great levels of responsibility required.
-Banner a plus
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
The salary range is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive benefits package. Interested candidates should send a cover letter stating salary requirement and resume as attachments by applying online at https://jobs.mercy.edu . AA/EOE.