Req ID 53692BR
Assoc Programmer Analyst
Med Prod Mfg Support
Location of Position
Round Lake, IL
Produce and deliver fully tested computer programs from detailed program specifications, create appropriate program documentation, and address operational and program discrepancies on schedule, within prescribed resource limits, and in accordance with client requirements and departmental standards. Start to master the computer programming process in both development and maintenance situations and assume an increasingly active role in program design.
Participates in and contributes to small size projects, performs assigned tasks, demonstrates limited business knowledge, resolves non-complex problems, receives significant direction, gives no direction to others and possesses limited knowledge of system development life cycle (SDLC.)
- Code, test, debug and document programming application activities following SDLC processes, application processes and quality validation (when appropriate) for smaller projects.
- Work under the supervision of others, using detailed development specifications to complete program changes.
- Prepare and document test data for unit testing.
- Assist in support of production systems.
- Develop problem-solving skills to assist in resolution of business problems.
- Develop business or functional knowledge by responding to and resolving user questions, problems and inquiries. Work with the business or function to assist in the discussion of proposed solutions.
- Gain exposure to the technical infrastructure.
Concepts of systems development processes and basic understanding of the system life cycle. Exposure to programming languages. Exposure to technology infrastructure. Awareness of database concepts.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience required. First level position.
Doing Work that Matters
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 11 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily foc...