JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Note: The list below is not comprehensive; this job is also responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Prepare the organization, product and market for a successful global MS launch.
- Own the global strategy and associated brand objectives and ensure global alignment of the brand. Lead the creation and implementation of key global initiatives and supportive tactics to attain brand strategy objectives.
- Facilitate proper deployment of global commercial resources to ensure a timely and successful product launch.
- Evaluate brand performance against budget on an on-going basis to scope resource needs, prioritize and deploy allocated resources, and make changes as necessary.
- Demonstrate expertise and capabilities across core areas of Global Commercial MS projects/products (including product branding, agency coordination, PR, market access, reimbursement, pricing, market analytics, market research).
- Partner with the global commercial organization (regions) to ensure alignment on key brand objectives as well as appropriate level of communication across the organization.
- Optimize synergies and avoid redundancies across the global organization and matrix team. Proactively identify and share best practices across the organization.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with internal and external partners, thought leaders, key customers and professional organizations (advocacy groups).
- Work successfully with all vendors/agencies. Manage agency work effectively by ensuring completion of high quality work, adherence to timelines and budgets.
- Performs other job duties as requested.
WORK LEADERSHIP OR SUPERVISION:
This position is mainly an individual contributor role that requires working with cross-functional teams for project level initiation, execution and management.
Fluent English: excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bachelor's degree required
MBA or other advanced degree recommended
Scientific degree is a plus
Ability to travel frequently when needed
Vendor/agency management skills.
- Successful track record in branded product marketing with 7-12 years relevant experience, ideally in or related to the Pharma industry. CNS or biologics specific expertise preferred.
- Strategic thinking and ability to proactively analyze business problems, identify key issues, develop strategic solutions, implement tactical programs, and design metrics to measure business impact.
- Prior global launch experience sought but not required
- Strong evidence of analytical skills, organizational skills, and project planning/execution.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team without direct reporting relationships. Including: Marketing, Sales, Research & Development, Medical Affairs, Business Development, Market Research, Life Cycle Management or Finance.
- Developed communication, collaboration, and influencing skills
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare...