Examples of duties:
· Teach a wide range of nursing courses across the curriculum.
· Assign, supervise, and assess students in the lab and clinical settings (may be at non-traditional times and days)
· Work as a team member in maintaining a learning environment
· Design and revise curriculum and produce other instructional materials
· Participate as a faculty member in college committees and activities
· Assist in course scheduling and inter-program collaboration.
Must meet minimum qualifications for faculty credentialing in Associate’s Degree Nursing (please refer to the MNSCU Credentialing Website at: http://www.cfc.mnscu.edu/ )
· Current MN Registered Nurse License
· Master’s degree in Nursing
· 2 full-time years (or equivalent) of verified related paid work experience as a registered nurse at the professional level
· One year of this experience shall be within the five years immediately preceding the date of application for the credential field. The recency requirement shall be waived if the individual has two years of successful full-time (or equivalent) postsecondary teaching experience in the credential field within the last five years.
· Teaching experience at the post-secondary level
· Ability to work with and relate to a diverse student population.
St. Cloud Technical & Community College - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard