Business Title: Associate, Account Management
Requisition Number: 35599
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Account Management
KPMG LLP operates with help from our Service Support professionals. Together, our talented people develop and help manage our brand, control our finances, run our IT Services, and take care of many thousands of tasks involved in making sure our firm runs smoothly. Our Industries & Marketing organization supports and expands awareness of the firm’s brand by promoting KPMG’s capabilities and service offerings through multiple market channels. We are currently seeking an Associate to join us in our Atlanta office.
* Assist with account penetration strategy across various industries and specific companies to build a business pipeline in the market
* Support opportunity management and proposal conversion efforts for key prospects
* Organize and lead efforts for leveraging large national marketing services and events to increase brand awareness in the market and local business development
* Define and communicate marketing event services in the region including preparation, planning, and execution of client-facing events in the market
* Collaborate with local business partners to communicate marketing services and help ensure alignment with national marketing efforts
* Minimum of one year of business development or account management experience, preferably within a professional services environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Experience working with client and prospect management tools and software such as CRM tools
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...