Universal McCann (UM) is a worldwide leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity.
The AdOps Associate will support the Digital team and report to the Campaign Manager. The main focus of this position is to ensure the effective technical check of campaign assets, proper tracking setup, working with relevant parties to achieve accurate and timely posting of online ad campaigns.
- Use the DoubleClick DFA ad server to manage and administer all creative and tracking assets including action tags.
- Work closely with and provide support for Media Planners, Analytics, and external creative vendors to ensure campaign goals and objectives are satisfied and internal processes are adhered.
- Produce tracking assets and ad tags requested from internal departments and 3rd party vendors and deliver to publisher sites.
- Work with animated graphics, streaming video banners, site-tracking tools and awareness study tracking.
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Be a primary point of contact for external vendors/hosting sites for all online advertising technical issues and questions.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and process excellent follow-through skills
- Must possess high degree of initiative and productivity
- Ability to handle multiple projects under aggressive timelines
- Ability to collaborate well with teams, proactively manage multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibilities given specific deadlines
- Working knowledge of DFA, DFP, or other ad servers strongly preferred
- Previous trafficking experience preferred
- Experience working with rich-media advertising 3rd party technologies (DoubleClick Rich Media, Atlas Rich Media, Eyeblaster, Pointroll, etc.) preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding
- 1-3 years experience working with digital creative in a production or trafficking role preferred
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience required Demonstrated efficiency using Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...