Business Title: Associate, Digital Evidence Recovery
Requisition Number: 31903
Area of Interest: Computer Forensics
State: New York
City: New York
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, Digital Evidence Recovery to join us in our Washington, DC or Tyson's Corner, VA office.
KPMG ForensicSM uses computer forensic and data analysis techniques to help our clients detect fraudulent activity and other forms of misconduct. KPMG LLP operates the Cypress Technology Center, which offers sophisticated technology tools and skilled professionals to help clients reduce litigation costs and risks in the areas of evidence and discovery management and the acquisition, management, and analysis of large data sets.
- Perform Computer Forensic services including digital evidence preservation, analysis, data recovery, tape recovery, electronic mail extraction, and database examination
- Provide oversight for on-site examinations and collections and handle evidence
- Provide technology advisory services to enhance forensic engagements
- Research and develop new computer forensic tools and methodologies
- Assess and troubleshoot a variety of technical issues
- Support a computer forensics lab in a technically secure environment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Three years of experience in Computer Forensics and technical investigations related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Information Technology or equivalent
- Proficiency with PC hardware and networking and with UNIX/Linux, Windows and iOS operating systems, Forensic tools ( EnCase, FTK, Paraben), methodologies, and protocols
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes
- Ability to undertake moderate to extensive travel
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...