The Cadmus Group is looking for an associate to work in our Energy Services Group in St. Louis, Missouri. Energy Services provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. We have a talented, multidisciplinary staff that provides comprehensive solutions to complex energy and sustainability problems.
Duties will include assisting with managing large portfolio evaluations projects, helping manage and growing client relationships, performing research and analysis, and mentoring junior staff. Associates should have an understanding of the energy sector, particularly energy management or energy efficiency. Direct experience in program planning or design, program implementation, performance monitoring, or program, process, or impact evaluations is highly desirable. Associates should be prepared to manage projects, work collaboratively, lead teams, and supervise junior staff.
- Manage projects across Energy Service core practice areas.
- Manage existing client relationships and build new client relationships.
- Manage project teams, monitor progress against milestones and budgets.
- Oversee and lead research and analysis efforts.
- Report and present results and findings, as well as actionable recommendations.
- Ensure adherence to high standards of quality in research methods, statistical approaches, and conclusions in all reports and deliverables.
- Assist with and lead proposal efforts.
- Provide review, feedback, training, and technology transfer to junior staff.
- Build Cadmus reputation through conference attendance, presentations, and papers.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field.
- 4 – 10 years of experience in an energy-related field, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Expertise in quantitative and/or qualitative analysis.
- Project management experience.
- Familiarity with standard office software applications.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project teams.
- Desire to develop existing and new skill sets in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with colleagues who take pride in their company and enjoy their work.
- Graduate degree preferred.
Location: This person will primarily focus on working with our Missouri and other mid-west utility clients. Cadmus is looking to establish and grow a small regional office (5-10 staff) in St. Louis. This process is likely to require working from home initially.
The Cadmus Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.