Aspen Technology, the world's leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing, has opportunities for recent finance and accounting graduates. We have job openings at our Burlington, MA headquarters for a rotational program within the Finance function. Successful candidates will have opportunities for six-month rotational assignments in Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Tax, and Financial Operations. These opportunities will provide exposure to important aspects of Aspen and prepare participants for a permanent role within the Aspen Finance function. Visit us at www.aspentech.com .
Optimizing Your Career
Aspen Technology is a global software innovator with over 1,200 employees in over 20 countries. With market leading products developed over 30 years, Aspen continues to grow around the world. The Aspen Finance function is centralized in the Company’s Burlington, MA headquarters, providing a bright Associate Financial Analyst the opportunity to experience a multi-cultural business environment, including ground floor exposure to emerging market business practices, without leaving the Boston area. The rotational program will enable the Analyst to experience a range of finance activities, develop a network of relationships, and gain senior management exposure before settling into their first permanent role.
Depending on the department and its needs, the candidate will contribute to a wide range of activities such as: identifying and executing process improvements, forecasting key financial measures, tracking and analyzing actual results, leading targeted projects for department head, or contributing on teams pursuing major initiatives. The Analyst will have two or three assignments of approximately six months.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related degree required.
- Strong academic performance, particularly within major.
- Strong Excel skills are essential; experience with Oracle is a plus.
- High level of intellectual curiosity regarding all things
- Solid interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to convey complex analytical results in a clear and oncise manner.
- English fluency (written and verbal) required. Foreign language skill a plus!
Aspen Technology is an affirmative action, equal opportunity
Aspen Technology - 20 months ago