1. Audit Performance:
2. Project Management and Supervision:
- Perform application audits and support IT infrastructure audits of BTMU businesses and document work papers in accordance with IIA Standards and IAOA Audit Methodology.
- Assess risk, develop scope, and assess and enhance work programs during the plan phase of audits.
- Develop, document and confirm the understanding of processes, risks and key controls, and be accountable for the results and conclusions.
- Define test objectives, test steps, and execute testing of key controls; agree with Audit Manager.
- Draft audit issues and develop recommendations (for inclusion within the draft audit report) based on the analysis and results of control tests.
- Perform issue tracking and follow-up activities, including the evaluation of action plans.
- Evaluate supporting documentation and corrective actions taken by management to resolve and close audit issues.
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned entities within established timelines and in accordance with audit methodology.
- Perform pre and post implementation audits of new and enhanced application systems, and provide IT support to integrated business audits.
- Assess the risks and controls over the Bank’s critical business systems.
- Analyze business system risks and controls such as automatic entries & triggers; limit management; balancing activities and audit trails; etc.
Manage all assigned audit deliverables, and complete in a timely manner, within budget and in accordance with professional audit standards and IAOA audit methodology.
3. Relationship Management:
4. Business Activities / Knowledge of Process, Risk and Control:
- Build and maintain relationships with audit clients.
- Support IAOA management team by coordinating with business unit managers on audit’s role in assessing their risks and controls.
- Assist business auditors to define data requirements, extract data, perform data analysis and report exceptions using automated tools.
5. Departmental Initiatives:
- Maintain and enhance financial and technical product expertise and knowledge of industry best practices.
- Identify areas where technology can enhance productivity and quality of audit coverage.
- Leverage technology for automated data extraction and analysis.
Participate in special projects/reviews at the request of IAOA Management.
OneWire Inc. - 20 months ago