International Banking Associate, International Banking
International Banking is part of the Commercial Bank and focuses on business with the overseas subsidiaries of our U.S.-based Commercial Bank clients. In partnership with product partners and U.S. Parent coverage groups, the position primarily supports International Coverage Bankers responsible for origination and development of international business for the firm. In addition, this position interacts with our network of overseas bankers based in 11 countries outside the U.S. for both product execution and client coverage for our U.S. clients overseas.
- Support bankers and product partners to generate new business with prospects or clients
- Coordinate with U.S. bankers and credit underwriters to assist overseas based international bankers with execution and ongoing management of credit facilities
- Track transaction pipeline and financial reporting
- Profile companies through financial and business analysis to identify opportunities relevant to our international capabilities
- Generate pitch books and other marketing materials
- Prepare and manage client lists according to priority, business opportunity and geographic coverage
- Prepare client briefings, call memos, presentations for senior management client meetings and internal business reviews
Completion of an undergraduate degree and 3-5 years relevant experience
Strong project management and analytical skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong attention to detail
Ability to synthesize information and prepare succinct presentations
The ability to be a highly motivated, productive team player
Strong in Pitch-Pro, Power Point and Excel
Excellent reviews and referrals from your current manager and peers
International background or experience, including the ability to speak one or more foreign languages, a plus
Permanent and/or unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317