We currently have an exciting opening for a Market Research Associate. The Market Research Associate’s primary responsibility is toevaluate, organize, initiate and manage their own data collection efforts across multiple organizations and effectively and efficiently collect data that is required to meet the product deliverable schedules.
- Research each organization to understand the make-up of that organization as well as the basic corporate philosophy and determine a strategy for obtaining the annual update
- Coordinate and organize all interview materials, correspondence, delivery system reports and determine a time schedule for completion
- Identify key contacts and determine the best methodology to acquire updated information. Contact methods could be via the HIMSS Analytics on-line web study, telephone, email or fax
- Invite, encourage and assist respondents with the completion of the on-line study
- For those respondents who do not complete the study on-line, set appointment meetings with key contacts for telephone interviews and conduct the appropriate part of the update with that person. Based on conversations with respondents and their knowledge, determine what other sections of the update they may also be able to complete, if any
- Validate information provided by utilizing the vendor database and other internal tools to determine that the data collected is accurate
- Data enter any information necessary and thoroughly review all information collected for validity and accuracy and correct all errors prior to turning in as complete
- Handle the updates of multiple organizations simultaneously while maintaining established department productivity and performance goals
- Coordinate and send provider perk benefits to the providers of our data when study is published, and be available to address any issues the providers have with benefit explanation, instruction on accessing benefits, or issues logging in to access the benefits.
- Single point of contact throughout the year to address any further questions, issues or additional involvement in the update process
- Make calls to increase various data element fill rates as assigned
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to help improve existing processes
- Assist team members and participate in other projects as assigned
Interested in joining us? Please e-mail your resume with salary requirements to: 133200-CJBemail@example.com .
- Associate degree at minimum, Bachelors degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills – the ability to respond and work with a wide range of personality types internal and external to the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to determine effective and efficient strategies to coordinate and accomplish tasks
- The ability to create structure to effectively manage priorities and achieve goals
- Telephone data collection and/or research experience – This position requires a high comfort level in placing outbound calls and spending considerable percentage of time collecting information over the telephone
- Strong writing skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can creatively find solutions independently
- Flexibility of character, comfortable with ambiguity
- Goal oriented, and driven to succeed