Business Title: Associate, Shared Services and Outsourcing
Requisition Number: 34889
Area of Interest: Shared Services
City: Grand Rapids
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking an Associate in Sourcing for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Grand Rapids, MI office.
* Develop forecasted financial baselines, business case decision models, customer financial models, and financial evaluation methodologies and tools
* Perform detailed analyses and summarize results in support of insourcing, outsourcing, and transformation engagements
* Provide advisory services to clients and KPMG project team members that help ensure analysis and results will support engagement decision making
* Develop and manage customized project plans to help ensure that project timelines and deliverables are completed on time
* One year of outsourcing or advisory and/or specific domain experience
* Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from a accredited college/university
* Experience in business process reengineering, business process outsourcing, financial services analysis, or data analysis
* Demonstrated experience leading client and internal organizations through complex transformation analysis and implementation
* Ability to work independently with strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to travel up to fifty percent of the time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...