This Software Development Entry-level role will be responsible for assisting the Software Development team in the planning, implementation, and operations of software projects. Our stack consists of C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and TIBCO Business Works.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill For Software Engineering Intern Job
- The Software Development Intern will perform all or some of the following Job description:
- Assisting the program's software development team with software design, code, and debugging.
- Under the direction of a senior developer, assist in various aspects of the software development life cycle in accordance with approved procedures and standards
- Perform some aspects of software design, code, integration, test, documentation, and participation in technical reviews
- Assist in analyzing problems and developing solutions
- May perform other clerical and administrative tasks
- Use the latest technologies, architectures, and tools to enhance software reliability and reusability and increase productivity
- Involved in several technical aspects of the design and development activities
- Participate in and support multi-disciplined product development project teams
- Work as Software Developer on a critical development project.
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification / Licensure For Software Engineering Intern Job
- Ability to participate in an internship, prior to completing current degree program
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- C#, .NET Framework 3.5/4.0
- SQL Server 2005/2008 – T-SQL Development
- Messaging Protocols (SOAP, REST, WSDL)
- Good planning and team-player skills
- Self-starter, organized and punctual
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated to drive improvements in a challenging environment
MedAssets is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures its employment decisions comply with principles embodied in Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Executive Order 11246, Revised Order Number 4, and applicable state regulations.
- Bachelors degree in Software engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, MIS, at an accredited college or university
- Coursework in software development (prefer .NET, but Java and (or) C++ acceptable
MedAssets, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
MedAssets is at the center of improving the quality and effectiveness of the healthcare industry. From establishing best practice value for...