Lockton Companies is the world's largest privately owned global insurance broker employing more than 3,700 risk professionals. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a Associate Account Executive to provide technical support to the Account Executive in a tiered business unit. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Providing assistance in strategic planning and consulting advice to clients to include assistance with the production of Requests for Proposal, coordinating vendor responses, analysis and comparison of RFP responses, and preparation of a client report with recommendations
- Assist in developing an implementation plan with client to include assistance with coordinating and attending enrollment meetings
- Assist in the review of all agreements and/or documents related to client’s business
- Conduct industry specific surveys as may be requested by client
- Provide limited assistance to clients on compliance issues (clients are directed to seek legal counsel on complex issues)
- Meet with clients alone or in conjunction with Team or Company Leadership to review a) large claims, b) abnormal utilization results, c) monthly claims experience, d) set strategies and goals, and e) conduct on-site claims visits
- Participate in internal office meetings as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- As a minimum an Associate Degree in a business related field or equivalent experience in the insurance industry
- At least four years experience in the insurance industry, specifically in employee welfare benefits
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- A firm working knowledge of welfare benefits with a basic understanding of risk and insurance concepts
- Ability to interact with vendors effectively
- Excellent computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet expertise
- Good working knowledge of differing financial arrangements and products available to clients (i.e. fully insured, minimum premium, ASO)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Required insurance licenses
- Legal right to work in the United States
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton, Inc. - 22 months ago