Job Title: |
Associate Account Executive
- Serves as the primary service contact for clients by developing relationships and ensuring client satisfaction. Creates and coordinates marketing and sales program initiatives, resolves employer level issues, and coordinates external client communications.
- Coordinate marketing, sales and support services for several key accounts.
- Develops a strong working relationship with sales managers and plan administrators.
- Understands assigned accounts requirements and develops program solutions.
- Facilitates plan design and keeps clients aware of regulatory and administrative issues.
- Prepares and provides presentations, briefings and ad hoc reporting to the client and field.
- Communicates relationship status to internal parties and coordinates external communications to be received by plan sponsor.
- Provides research and support to Senior Account Executive.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ yrs. relevant business experience.
- FINRA Series 6 License preferred, or will need to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Candidate should have a strong 401(a), 403(b), 401(k) qualified plan background and the experience and knowledge to deal with complex technical issues.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) and Life and Health Licensing a plus.
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 2 years ago
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...