The Associate Account Manager is responsible for working alongside a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager to accurately process and maintain documents, correspondence, and project plans. This position will work cross-functionally and interdepartmentally on contract implementations, communicates with health plan liaisons, attend required conference calls and/or meetings, and perform other duties as delegated by the Director, Account Management, a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
Responsible for assisting Senior Account Managers and Account Managers with the coordination of: contract implementations, health plan audits and Joint Operating Committee meetings.
Responsible for issue research and resolution, to include eligibility, claim, and export issues, assigned by a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager.
Responsible for taking telephone calls for the Account Managers and taking action to solve contract related problems and moving situations to closure.
Responsible for maintaining materials such as contracts, correspondence, policy updates, typing agendas and maintaining meeting minutes, and maintaining a health plan issue log, as assigned by the Account Managers.
Coordinates implementation strategies for contract initiatives under the guidance of a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager.
Produce and present regular and ad hoc reports to meet contractual requirements and health plan requests.
Maintains patient confidentiality in accordance with CareCore standards established in compliance with HIPAA and State regulations.
Identify any opportunities for process improvement as it relates to contract programs and initiatives.
Other tasks as assigned.
- 4-year degree strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, and Access) required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are a must, along with the ability to multi-task, and work independently in fast-paced office environment.
- The ability to understand and follow oral and written directions, follow through on assigned tasks, and relate to people from diverse backgrounds is essential for this position.
- Knowledge of managed health care preferred.
CareCore National - 22 months ago
Since 1994, CareCore National has provided comprehensive, customized programs to health plan clients that seek to manage appropriate...