Each day DoubleVerify welcomes some of the most forward-thinking, innovative individuals into our offices and encourages them to move their career ahead in a hard-working, rewarding environment. Our people represent the finest minds in the emerging field of online advertising technology and media verification and are constantly working together to make breakthroughs that change the face of a rapidly growing industry. DoubleVerify is developing the technology and services to make the digital space exponentially safer and more transparent. Whether in our Manhattan headquarters, our engineering hub in Tel Aviv, or London’s sales offices, the DoubleVerify team members are recognized for their unparalleled ability to collaborate and produce robust solutions for clients in every corner of the business. We are looking for difference makers to add to the DoubleVerify team and bring new ideas to the table. Think you are up for the challenge?
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for servicing all aspects of customer accounts and relationships, a critical role. He/she will oversee all aspects of internal reporting, campaign tasks, as well the opportunity to manage accounts over a campaign lifetime. The Associate Account Manager (AAM) will work closely and collaboratively with his/her Account Manager(s) to deliver world class customer service and solutions to market. The AAM plays an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs, and assists the Account Manager on a variety of tasks: billing, remediation, etc.
- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day Agency and/or Network partner relationships of assigned accounts.
- Provide internal support to his/her Account Managers
- Complete work within appropriate SLA/deadline on a daily basis: setting up distribution reports, campaign set up, compiling internal campaign trackers, etc.
- Hands on management of client business processes including, but not limited to onboarding and implementation, reporting and proactive remediation, and billing.
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, and troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, or data issues.
- Monitor and report campaign performance to ensure delivery and billing and extracts insight from reports.
- Facilitate and ensure contract billing process is administered with quality in a timely manner.
- Understand and effectively communicate DoubleVerify’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships as relates to growth of current and prospective client accounts.
- Successfully manage customer expectations throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with clients at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Finesse sometimes complicated relationships across Advertisers, Agencies, Networks, Publishers, and 3rd Party Technology partners.
- Manage and/or participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Close the feedback loop internally by providing customer insights on ways DoubleVerify may improve products and services.
- 2-3+ years overall work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform.
- Experience with Ad Serving technology
- Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Experience managing online media products and technologies such as experience with creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, and consistently perform in high pressure environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
Doubleverify, Inc - 17 months ago