Reporting to a sales director, the Associate Account Manager has an assigned sales quota that requires cultivating and managing strong relationships with existing Forrester clients. The Associate Account Manager will upsell existing clients by demonstrating value to customers’ critical business issues; work with other account managers as necessary to formulate strategy; and be rewarded for client retention and growth sales. Some travel may be required.
• Manage approximately 20 existing clients.
• Maintain a quota that is a revenue mix of renewable revenue and growth ranging from $900,000 to $1,000,000 in a defined territory.
• Sell to roles such as CEOs, CIOs, CMOs, Customer Experience Professionals, and Analyst Relations Professionals.
• Generate incremental revenue from existing clients by selling additional Forrester products and services and by intelligently managing sales territory and selling activities.
• Maintain an appropriate incremental sales pipeline to achieve account enrichment goals and update/keep Forrester’s sales pipeline system.
• Produce accurate and timely forecasts.
• Maintain quality relationships to retain clients and win referrals to new clients.
• Understand the changing business and technology issues and needs facing our client base.
• Develop account strategy with support of other account managers.
• Work with research teams to provide client feedback.
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
• A bachelor’s degree is required.
• Two to three years of proven sales success in client management or consultative selling.
• Proven experience managing client relationships, achieving revenue goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
• Effective organization and time management skills.
• Good communication skills.
• A team player.
• A fast learner who is at ease with technology.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
Forrester Research - 15 months ago
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading...