MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
MCPc is a trusted technology products and solutions provider driven by a team of dedicated, customer-focused professionals experienced in solving complex business challenges. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, MCPc serves thousands of national and international customers in over 30 markets across the country and represents an expansive array of products and services. This breadth and depth serves as the foundation of the anyplace workspace™ an awarding winning reference architecture enabling true mobility, collaboration and virtualization.
At MCPc, we focus on the national delivery of business technology, consulting, and value-added distribution of computer supplies, equipment and services.
MCPc is a $240M privately held technology integration company based in Cleveland, OH who is growing in this challenging economy.
What makes the opportunity to work for MCPc so appealing?
At MCPc, we are committed to providing the highest level of value and professionalism. We want sales people who share these same values!
- Unlimited growth opportunities within our company
- A culture that supports the sales process
- eBusiness tools that allow our sales people more time to do what they do best - SELL!!
- Extensive offering of quality products and technology
- An expansive array of Solutions Architects to help craft and communicate complex solutions to meet your customers’ needs
- Unlimited upside potential
Seeking an entry level sales professional that is committed to a high level of customer service with a focus on providing integrated technology solutions.
- Understanding and articulate the MCPc value proposition.
- Develop cold calling pitch for specific campaigns including Networking, Virtualization, Storage, and the anyplaceworkspace™
- Obtain OEM certifications within 90 days of employment (OEM product training and basic sales certifications for Cisco, Citrix, VMware and NetApp)
- Identify and develop qualified sales opportunities for Account Manager by prospecting/cold calling
- Nurture pipeline of qualified leads for Account Manager
- Meet and develop relationships with local OEM partner teams and sales teams with assistance from Regional Sales Director
- Responsible for immediate follow up from customer events and the tracking of results within CRM
- Document activity in CRM; including specific notes on calls placed to prospects, conversation summaries, etc.
Innovative and entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to solve problems in an evolving business environment
- The ability to locate and quickly capitalize sales opportunities in net new relationships
- A strong work ethic that is focused on producing sales oriented results
- The desire to continually educate yourself to stay relevant in today's complex IT environment
- Ability to build, maintain and grow strong relationships through email and phone communication
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
MCPc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
MCPc, Inc. - 11 months ago