Put your talent to work at the nation’s leading landscape architecture, installation and maintenance company. At ValleyCrest, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right career path for your future. From our formally-trained people to our extraordinary projects, our entrepreneurial culture to our countless locations nationwide, ValleyCrest is the ideal place to grow your career in the exciting green industry. Grow your career with ValleyCrest today!
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES ADD VALUE. ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance is recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services. From routine maintenance and water management, to seasonal color and tree care, we can handle every aspect of landscape management, drawing upon our deep experience to serve a wide range of customers, from resorts, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences. With over 6,000 employees and 120 operating locations, the Company provides services across a broad cross-section of the United States.
This position is located in San Fernando, CA.
We currently have a full time position available for an Associate Account Manager.
- Building an outstanding production team - developing employees and working with employees to build and support a team environment
- Managing production for our high quality service including understanding basic horticultural concepts and working efficiently and safely at all times
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Selling enhancement services in order to improve site conditions; coordinating with other branch employees and customers to ensure that enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
- Ensuring a safe environment for employees, customers and the general public
- Acting as a liaison between clients and our branch to ensure that receivables are current and collections are performed if needed
- Maintaining monthly budgets and reporting results to management
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
- Assisting Account Manager with monthly maintenance jobs and enhancement work.
- Experience and knowledge of Plants
- Passionate about the Green Industry
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service experience – able to identify and resolve customer concerns
- Some college level education strongly preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Horticultural background strongly preferred
What we Offer:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
We are drug free and an EOE by choice!
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
ValleyCrest Companies - 20 months ago
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...