If you have a passion for the outdoors and a desire to work for the biggest name in the industry, then Cabela’s, the World’s Foremost Outfitter of Hunting, Fishing and Outdoor Gear, may have the job for you. Were you “Born to Work Here”?
Cabela’s has an opening for an
Associate Accountant in the Accountant Bookeepers/Finance
at our corporate office in Sidney, NE.
Principally record property, plant, and equipment (fixed asset) transactions and prepare fixed asset accounting analyses. Perform analyses of business transactions, accounting sub-ledger activity, and general ledger activity.
Analyze and interpret financial information and reconcile various general ledger accounts.
Prepare reports, compile data for analysis, coordinate activities, investigate and resolve accounting issues, and execute/monitor projects as assigned.
• Record fixed asset transactions and prepare financial analyses and other financial reports
• Prepare account reconciliations
• Compile data for accounting and financial reporting
• Participate in departmental improvement activities, initiate projects, identify and resolve needs
• Develop and maintain a portion of department files
• Analyze transactions to ensure amounts being paid and incurred are appropriate for the protection of Company assets
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School degree with up to 1 year of experience required
• Associates degree with 2 to 4 years of experience preferred
• Educational experience requirements may be satisfied with on-the-job experience.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.
Cabela's Inc. - 2 years ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...