A career in Finance and Accounting at Pulte Homes is not acting as a 'number cruncher'; it is becoming an integral part of a dynamic team. In joining Pulte's Finance team you will position yourself on a fast track with a growing Fortune 181 Corporation.
Primary responsibility for performing accounting tasks necessary to support the larger accounting function; including, but not limited to, reconciliations, journal entries, and other moderate accounting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Reconcile and prepare various schedules monthly. Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Process bank deposits.
- Process invoices and ensures monthly A/P processes are completed.
- Enforce company’s A/P policies and procedures.
- Safeguard Company assets against overpayment or payment for unauthorized work.
- Perform location-specific tasks such as tracking and auditing of home closing packages or preparing end of month financial and work papers.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent in related field
- Minimum 1 year bookkeeping experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently
- Detail-oriented and accurate
PulteGroup, Inc - 24 months ago