Title Associate Administrative Assistant Job # 14670BR Job Function Contracts/Procurement/Legal City Oklahoma City State Oklahoma Country United States FT/PT Full Time Qty 1 Job Description At ARINC Aerospace, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose ARINC Aerospace as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join ARINC Aerospace and help shape our future while creating yours.
ARINC Aerospace is seeking an Associate Administrative Assistant to join our Contracts & Procurement department at our Oklahoma City office. The Associate Administrative Assistant will support multiple department personnel and managers in fulfilling the responsibilities of ARINC’s government and commercial contracts. Local candidates preferred. Please include salary requirements.
The successful candidate will:
Candidate must have at least three (5) or more years of experience in perform Administrative duties in a professional office environment. Attention to detail, follow through skills, flexibility and the ability to adapt to a large variety of internal customers is required. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written skills. Highly-organized, eager, and energetic individual is required. Flexibility and the willingness to take on additional tasks is essential. Physical requirements include lifting and moving files (up to 25 lbs), and standing and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Maintain and close-out Department files in accordance with internal procedures
- Scan files into the ARINC repository for data
- Run and distribute reports from ARINC systems (Costpoint, Datawarehouse, etc.)
- Perform Department proposal support requirements
- Order and distribute Department Office Supplies
- Obtain Dun and Bradstreet reports as required
- Prepare conference rooms for Webex meetings/training
- Perform general clerical duties and other duties as assigned
- Create and update vendor I.D.s for ARINCs accounting system
- Copy data as required
- Record keeping Qualifications Required Experience:
Demonstrate advanced skills using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, and MS Outlook.
High School Diploma Amount of Travel Required for Position 0 - 25