DO MORE WITH YOUR CAREER, EXPERIENCE HARRIS HEALTH SYSTEM
The Harris Health System is a fully integrated healthcare system that cares for all residents of Harris County, Texas. We are the first accredited healthcare institution in Harris County to be designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, and are one of the largest systems in the country to achieve the quality standard. Our system includes 16 health centers, 4 specialty centers seven school-based clinics, a dental center and dialysis center, mobile health units, a rehabilitation and specialty hospital and two full-service hospitals. Harris Health System is currently recruiting for the two following opportunities:
Associate Administrator and Director (PMO), Health System Strategies
Associate Administrator - Reporting to the Executive Vice President for Clinical Operations, this position will be accountable for successful planning and implementation of the 1115 waiver. The 1115 waiver is intended to improve and provide better care for individuals to include access to care, quality of care and health outcomes; better health for the population and lower costs through improvement. Qualifications include:
Director, Project Management Office - Reporting to the Associate Administrator, the Director will drive a standardized, but scalable, project management process to increase project success, improve project status transparency, and make resource allocation processes more efficient. Additionally, the PMO Director will lead a team responsible for defining, implementing and overall governance of processes aimed to support a structured PMO framework. Qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field
- Five years of experience in physician and project management
- Five years of progressive management experience
- Experience with Medicaid programs essential
We offer exceptional benefits! * Generous Paid Time Off * Comprehensive medical coverage for employees and their families * Dental and Vision plans * Life insurance * 401(k) and 457 Retirement plan * Tuition reimbursement
- Master’s in Healthcare Administration or related field
- PMP certification
- Ten years of experience in a senior project management capacity
- Four to five years experience managing a Program/Project Management Office
- Healthcare experience
- Experience managing large corporate change initiatives involving PMI methodology roll out and organizational change
- Experience implementing or managing IT Governance software in a large organization using modules such as project management, resource demand management, time tracking etc.
E-mail resume to: Martha.Jones@harrishealth.org or apply online: www.harrishealth.org Ph: 713-566-6339.
As the 4th largest city in the U.S., Houston, Texas is a leader in business, entertainment, the arts, and more. From professional sports to outdoor fun to an out-of-this-world space experience and incredible dining - it's all here! Stroll the beaches of Galveston or challenge yourself on one of our many golf courses. Space City offers everything from breathtaking museum exhibits to vibrant downtown entertainment. Explore the wonder of space or spend the day shopping to your heart's content. Houston is a city of infinite possibilities. EOE.
Project Management Institute
- 3 years ago - save job
Arthritis Nature Cure at its best. We specialize in arthritis pain relief and arthritis treatment utilizing rhe basic nature cure...