Saint Paul's School of Nursing provides educational programs that deliver real-life career skills in high demand occupations that lead to employment upon graduation and a lifetime of personal growth.
Responsible for systematically and ethically advising students regarding enrollment into the institution, working within the standards and guidelines established by the institution. Due to the highly regulated nature of the industry please be advised all phone and interview interaction with potential students may be recorded and audited for compliance and quality assurance purposes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. To be present, ready to work, on-time for all scheduled hours.
2. Conducts telephone interviews to screen potential student applicants and set up school visits with each applicant.
3. Conducts personal interviews to qualify candidates, present features and benefits of the program offerings and prepare the student to start in the next available class.
4. Upholds the highest standard of ethics and truthfulness in providing information to prospective students regarding educational programs, facilities, educational costs, financial aid, completion/graduation/placement and earnings data.
5. Effectively addresses student’s concerns and assists them in their transition into school.
6. Accurately presents the responsibility of the student as to what it takes to successfully start school, be successful in school, and graduate.
7. For those involved in high school outreach, communicates and networks with educators and other high school personnel to schedule and present the school’s outreach program presentations.
8. Maintains full knowledge of the institution catalog so as to be able to fully explain all course offerings and to select a program which best fits each student’s needs and goals and provides the student with all required student disclosure statements and information.
9. The representative will insure that all prospective students will be given the opportunity to meet with a Financial Aid Associate and given a tour of the school prior to signing an enrollment agreement or contract. Representatives will refer prospective students to a third party informational website that details the key questions to ask when choosing a school and the typical issues surrounding transferability of credit.
10. Assists students in completing all relevant applications and assures all required documents are obtained so that the student meets the admissions requirements of the institution.
11. Completes the student application process by obtaining the application fee and the student application form.
12. Ensures that satisfactory enrollment agreements are completed with each enrolled student including proof of prior education, test scores, transferable courses and other enrollment variables that may prohibit student’s enrollment.
13. Fully understands the tuition financing options and sources. Fully understands and explains the student’s responsibilities and is able to convey basic program eligibility requirements. Refers students to the financial aid department so that financial aid can be considered and be available when needed. Admissions representatives may not provide guidance to prospective students regarding financial aid.
14. Communicates with other departments to convey the needs of each individual student.
15. Solicits referrals and Personally Developed Referrals (PDRs) from all prospective students.
16. Participates as a team player.
17. Utilizes competent administrative skills by completing administrative tasks on time.
18. Follows up on all student inquiries in a prompt manner so as to provide excellent customer service to meet the needs of each prospect.
19. Handles all other duties as assigned.
Position Requirement: Must have a degree equal to the level of degree offered at the campus of employment.
Monster - 19 months ago