Why join us?
Being a part of the Commission Junction team rocks. Year after year, we get to work with the top online brands as the #1 Affiliate Marketing company in the industry and the fun doesn’t stop there. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to pursue an entry-level account management role at a company where your trajectory for growth is limitless. In fact, it is with roles like these that many of CJ’s business leaders got their start. If you catch us wearing irritatingly big smiles, just excuse us. We’re doing great things here and wouldn’t want to do them anywhere else!
Commission Junction's Account Representatives provide support to our account teams and our valued clients. In this role, you will learn to maintain a portfolio of Advertiser clients, serving as a central point-of-contact. At first, you’ll be delivering campaign performance reports, answering questions and assisting clients with issues either directly or through one of the more senior members of your account team. As your knowledge base grows, you will have the skills and knowledge to manage your own clients and even optimize our clients’ business.
Is this you?
* You’re hyper-focused on customer satisfaction, preferably proven by at least 1 year of experience in a client-facing role.
* Your verbal and written communication skills are exemplary.
* You have a natural ability for analyzing information, including numerical data. Even better, you can effectively use information to make decisions and can communicate this information to others in a manner that is succinct and easy to understand.
* You have proven performance in independently researching and resolving client questions or concerns, the more complex the better.
* You've been successful as a team player with the ability to execute assignments and tasks under general supervision.
* You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university, or at least 4 years of related business experience.
- 21 months ago - save job