Why join us?
As an Associate Advertiser Account Manager with Commission Junction, you will be a vital contributor to CJ's continued industry dominance. The Associate Account Manager oversees and executes affiliate marketing programs and delivers associated services on behalf of Commission Junction's client base. The optimal candidate is energized by Commission Junction's rapid-paced environment, and will channel that energy into personal success as well as success for the accounts he or she manages.
Assist in recruitment of publishers to assigned advertiser's affiliate marketing programs, and manage and retain all publisher relationships. Maintain assigned client account program infrastructure, including but not limited to: loading creative, resolving client issues (technical or other), generating reports, and maintaining policy changes. Promote and protect interests of assigned advertisers' programs. Report (in written or verbal format) assigned program performance to the advertiser. Develop and apply program growth strategies.
Is this you?
- You have a BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or a related field from an accredited college or university. MBA is desirable
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience in the online marketing industry
- You have a minimum of 1 year's experience running marketing programs
- You demonstrate professionalism and skills in specialized internet advertising techniques and knowledge of both affiliate marketing and search marketing
- You exemplify the hands-on approach and ability to multi-task
- You possess the ability to be actively involved in any or all aspects of running an advertiser and publisher's affiliate marketing program
- You have a proven reputation as a team player
- You have experience using PCs, Windows, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You have a personal sense of integrity and commitment.
Conversant Media - 6 months ago