360i is looking for an Associate Analyst to support the development of innovative, customized research solutions for some of the world's most successful brands.
Research focus includes buzz monitoring in addition to online focus groups/interviews and many sources of secondary research.
We're looking for someone who knows it's not enough to just find out the interesting stuff (let's be honest, almost anyone can find good information some of the time), but knows that what matters are the right questions going in and the right frame for the story coming out.
This role requires a person who is motivated, passionate about research/ insights and who is comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative data.
The ideal candidate has a background in research and/or marketing, and has a keen interest in the digital sector. The Associate Analyst, Insights & Planning reports to a Manager, Insights & Planning.
About 360i - A Decade of Digital Marketing Innovation
We're a next generation digital agency rooted in innovation and drive. We're continuing to evolve our marketing capabilities, having gone from specialty agency to AOR in just 5 years. We've more than doubled in size over the last 2 years while doing work for world-class brands such as Coke, Oreo, Kraft Foods, UGG, Toyota, Fisher Price, Canon, Scotts and H&R Block.
Ad Age named us an "A-List" agency three years running AND a "Best Place to Work," for the past two.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team, we want to meet you.
- Innate curiosity and aptitude. You want to understand what makes things tick, from marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, people, etc to pinpoint trends and inform recommendations for greater engagement.
- Knowledge in and passion for the digital marketing industry
- Background/study concentration in marketing or primary/secondary research methodologies preferred
- Passion for innovation and independent thinking
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to draw out insights and stories from the research