PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary function for this position will be to accurately record all energy commodity transaction data and their timely settlement. Perform the timely forecasting, processing, reconciliation, and exception reporting of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Daily trade verification and position settlement with trading counterparties, including discrepancy tracking and resolution, to ensure an accurate Daily Profit Statement.
- Validate and reconcile all energy commodity transaction data for regional owned and contracted units used in the accurate reporting to external government agencies, Independent System Operators, and Power Marketing groups.
- Accurate and timely invoicing of counterparties for all commodities.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable forecasting, processing, reconciliation, and exception reporting.
- Provide support for other Operational Accounting, Risk, and Power Marketing activities.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business related field.
- Minimum 0 ¿ 2 years of experience in a business related position
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheet applications and learn other specialized software products
- Ability to work closely with peers in a teamwork environment.
- Prior industry experience preferred preferred.
- Experience in managing Daily Profit Statement processes preferred.
Exelon EEO & Employ Elig
Exelon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Constellation Energy Group - 15 months ago
Constellation Energy Group's leading light, Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), distributes electricity and natural gas in Maryland....