The Commission Junction Associate Analyst helps supports various client-focused departments with their reporting and metrics requirements. The optimal candidate thrives on multi-tasking and is able to juggle several projects and personalities seamlessly. This will involve executing and delivering on defined analytics requirements on an ad hoc or regularly defined basis. In addition, the associate analyst will assist the other analyst team members in supporting management through execution on reporting and analysis of the business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Exercising business discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance related to the management policies or general Commission Junction business operations or customers.
• Managing the execution and development of regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports for various client focused departments.
• Assisting other analyst team members with defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for various. Commission Junction departments and assisting in tracking these KPIs over time.
• Contributing to the development and creation of client focused and network metrics.
• Assisting in preparing presentations summarizing key analysis findings.
• Able to accurately execute assigned tasks within designated time frames.
• Able to organize a variety of tasks.
• Builds effective relationships across organization
• Seeks out/uses knowable information/resources to make sound decisions that represent “good judgment” that is in the best interest of the Company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Clear and effective communicator within CJ.
• Delivers against commitments with high quality results.
• A critical thinker and problem solver.
• Resourceful at getting what is needed to be successful.
• Consistently behaves in a manner that reflects our values.
• Has a positive attitude and is respectful of others, acts as a team player and is willing to help others, builds positive working relationships up, down and across the organization.
• Is proactive and pursues goals with commitment and takes initiatives eagerly, taking ownership for success and failures.
• Exhibits openness to new ideas, systems and/or structure and can change his/her style to work best with others.
• Does what is right and best for the business and is viewed ethical, honest and trustworthy.
• Possess the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Have a strong desire and ability to learn new concepts and work independently.
• Possess the ability to recognize, trouble-shoot, and correct data problems and inconsistencies.
• Requires intermediate MS Excel skills – pivot tables, VLOOKUP
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting/Finance, Economics, Statistics or other analytical discipline from an accredited college or university.
Conversant Media - 13 months ago