MRIGlobal has a current opening for an Associate Analyst in our Kansas City office to support our Transportation Research Center and to support MRIGlobal research in other science- and engineering-based disciplines. In this position, the selected candidate will:
- Support MRIGlobal Statisticians, Engineers, and Scientists through database compilation and management, and programming activities
- Actively participate on project teams to effectively support research objectives
- Perform tasks involving coding for complex tasks; data integration; data quality checks, summarization, and visualization; and reporting
To be successful in this position, the selected candidate must:
- Be proficient in the use of commercial software such as Access and Excel for database creation, database management, and data transfer and importing
- Be proficient in SAS Programming; familiarity with SAS/Access to PC Files, SAS SQL, and SAS Macro Language preferred
- Write and/or modify SAS programs to respond to ad hoc requests
- Have familiarity with or interest in learning R or other scripting language
- Have the flexibility to learn new software and programming techniques
- Communicate and interact with technical staff at all levels in a team-based environment
- Interact effectively with MRIGlobal technical/administrative staff at all levels
- Be able to work in a team-based environment and under pressure, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as independently
- Be well organized, detail oriented, and dependable
- Have the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- M.S. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related field; or
- B.S. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related field plus at least three years of related experience.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. In order to meet the government security investigation requirements, U.S. citizenship is a requirement.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA, E-Verify employer, M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background investigations.
Founded in 1944, our company has built a reputation for innovation, technical excellence, and problem solving.
Born out of the desire to...